The Creating Writing Toolkit course
If you’re just beginning your writing journey or want to improve your grip on the tools of your craft, this supportive and inspiring course in character, description, dialogue, point of view, voice and style, plot and structure will boost your confidence and your word-count.
– Building Characters – deepen your understanding of characterisation.
– Talking on Paper – give characters, plots and themes life through dialogue.
– Unique Description – blend your 5 senses and unique personality in setting.
– Showing not Telling – the hows and whys of a unique writing voice.
– Structuring Your Story – plot, pace and shaping the action.
– Plot and Story – keep momentum, identify and achieve your story goals.
Tea Darling: Saturdays 3-5pm Apr 20, 27. May 11, 18, 25. June 1
Troubadour, Earls Court: Sundays 12pm-2pm Apr 28. May: 5, 12, 19, 26. June 2