1) Your Creative Writing Toolkit Beginners/Intermediate
“Really useful, helpful and thought-provoking… made me think differently about writing and literature.”
Whether you’re beginning your writing journey or wanting to improve your grip on the tools of your craft, this supportive and inspiring course will boost your confidence and your word-count.
– Sharpen your description and dialogue.
– Strengthen your plot and structure.
– Develop your characters and point of view.
– Online (Zoom invitation sent on receipt of payment and full support if you need help setting up the app)
Wednesdays 1pm-2.30pm Sept 16, 23, 30 / Oct 7, 14, 21 Booking now!
Wednesdays 6.30pm-8pm Sept 16, 23, 30 / Oct 7, 14, 21 Booking now!
“A boost to my confidence and my writing… I’ve never felt so creative.”
Take your novel, short story, memoir, biography or flash fiction to the next level with practical and inspiring exercises, tips, feedback and discussion:
– Rework earlier drafts into stronger new material.
– Showcase your work-in-progress for group and tutor feedback.
– Develop and strengthen character and narrative point of view and voice
– Target your submissions for competitions, agents and publishers.
– Refine your editing skills.
– Online (Zoom invitation sent on receipt of payment)
Tues 6.30pm-8.30pm (8 sessions, 2 hours):
Sept 15, 22, 29 / Oct 6, 13, 20, 27 / Nov 3 Final Spaces!
Saturdays 2pm-4pm (8 sessions, 2 hours):
Sept 19, 26 / Oct 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 / Nov 7 Booking Now!